Sunday, October 31, 2010

Doctor Who -- Vampires in Venice

Happy Halloween! 

This is Saturday Night/Sunday Morning in October, so of course it's time for the last of the Doctor Who Horror fest!


I spent the night hanging out my friend Lynne, and her very cute dog (You have to see her dog, she is very cute :} )


This week, I will spending Tuesday Night at Henry's Hat at Merlin Froyd's Victory party; For all my Los Angeles candidate friends, I will say prayers and cross fingers. 


On Tuesday, I will track some major Senate races around the country, but I will focus on my hometown of Los Angeles and the state of California. 


Why am I not really celebrating Halloween this year? I'm Gothing it every month, so I feel I celebrate it every month.  


This week's episode is romance, Italy and vampires or Vampires in Venice.  


They filmed the episode in Croatia, but a great story all the same.   


So, get in, cover up in your blanket and watch Vampires in Venice!  





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...