Saturday, September 25, 2010

No Doctor Who Post Tonight -- Computer Needs Fixing

As the title says, since my email was hacked, the Desktop is having problems upon problems (The Laptop needs upgrading, so I cannot even bring it outside yet).

Later this week, I am bringing the Desktop to Best Buy Geek Squad.  

If you want me to go back to writing sooner, please hit my Tip jar for $80.00 (Fix + tax).  If you want me to write well on both Computers, the price is $300. (Fix Desktop + Upgrade Laptop  and Fix Email +tax)

Thank you in advance for any help. 

Tomorrow's post (before I shut down the Blog to fix the computer) will be about rates for writing, speaking and consulting.  

Here is a video about another Computer that failed:



 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...