Saturday, August 28, 2010

Doctor Who -- The Eighth Doctor

It's like the Peter Cushing  movies, where the Canon was changed around.  It came and went in 1996, but I missed it.  :{

Meanwhile, today was a case of double rally's in DC -- Governor Palin and Glenn Beck vs. Al Sharpton's.
See Robert Mc Cain's and Smitty's work on both rallies.

Here is what galls me, Sharpton caused the Tawana Brawley crisis in New York State with no care of who he hurt, yet Liberals always give him a slide.  I harken back to Malcom X's statement of "Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it,"  Don't get me quoting Stokely Carmichael on Rich Liberals.

Meanwhile, Glenn Beck is a radio host and Fox News opinion maker who is chastised by the Left for communicating his message. The attacks on Governor Palin matches those against Reaagan, Bush pere and fils  and Eisenhower before they were elected. President.  I am a Mark Levin fan -- damn you Lefties for making me defend Beck.
  
A true Liberal would quote Volitaire: "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."


But they don't. 
 
 
My question: Where are the Free Speech Liberals?  
 
 
 
Now, enjoy the 1996 Doctor Who movie!




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...