Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Holding Patterns

The Primary was last Tuesday, yet some votes are still being counted here in the LA basin.

I interviewed last Thursday Morning with Ryan Panzarello at the California Republican Party Magnolia Office, I am waiting on a phone call this week.

So, before I break down the wins and losses in Los Angeles, there is still some work to be done. The work is tomorrow, the breakdown is later. I have to bite my tongue a bit on some of the winners (Only ONE), but once the work is done, then I talk.

As far as the Southland Fundraiser/Great Right Wing Hollywood Blogger Meet Up is concerned, I am tanned, rested and ready to start. "Put me in coach [Chairman Nehring], I am ready to play, today."

While we are all waiting to begin, a tune:




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...