Friday, February 12, 2010

How to go Goth, Part One

As the only Offical Conservative Jewish Goth Activist Blogger TM (The Fundraiser/Great Hollywood Right Blogosphere Meet Up is one step closer tonight), I can talk about all these different worlds. As a sci-fi geek, I can make Doctor Who references with ease (President Obama is either Harold Saxon or Zaphod Beeblebrox); And since Marvel Comics still rule, I make references there too (The Post that started the Town hall troubles).

So tonight, with Politics at a standstill until after Presidents day, let's explore some Goth stuff. I started here. Now let's go to the great Lady of the Manners who runs a Blog (which you can see on the Blogroll) called "Gothic Charm School,"

Considering the folk I meet at the clubs in Los Angeles, she provides a great service (and if you need a consultant with Microsoft Talent, hire her). Heck, even my Los Angeles mentor was interested in the world of Goth on my Birthday. She provides a nice introduction to the Goth world, so watch and enjoy:



My question: What are the protocols for the subcultures where you hang your hat?



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...