Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A Little Busy.....

I always start the month's worth of Posts after the San Fernando Valley Republican Club meeting. While I live in the Los Angeles area, you can always find me there.

Also, I have been working on an Event Fundraiser and putting the First Meet the Candidate up for today. Please note that I have been working on the List of 35; (so should you if you want to win the next two elections). And there is a long list of emails I need to get to as well. Oy!

Get ready, Meet the Candidate starts today as well a Blog post on Obama's move into the Great Game. All President's have to take responsibility sometime. It took 11 months for this one, isn't that cute?

Let me leave with a video to enjoy until the next post. For now, we on the Right are the one man against many. Watch and enjoy!





Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I respectfully disagree there is no recent example of a President taking responsibility for the consequences of his actions. By that I mean to say that the buck no longer stops with the President. The recent trend has been for the President to be shielded from having to assume the responsibility for actions that adversely effects both the office and the man

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...