Sunday, June 22, 2008

Where I've Been, Where I'm Going (Re-boot - i)

Please join in the Valley of the Shadow Annual Fundraiser. We are raising $7,700. Please hit the Tip Jar here to contribute. Thank you
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I absconded there, but here is what will show up in the Valley in the next 72 hours:

A) Welcome. Music. Etc. post -- There are a few more linkers (some local, some not) and I need to highlight their Blogs.

B) The Last California Encyclical -- which will mention a former mentor who had her funeral this past week that the LA Times did not cover. This post will lead to the Prep of the Republican Encyclicals beginning after the 4th.

C) How Democrats are not planning a "new style of Politics" if they win this November. Instead, they allow their hate of the past 8 years to seep through.

And after these posts -- What my becoming radicalized means for the future of the Valley and Bi-partisanship.

Now, what happened to me?

After being in mourning for Brother Tim, I found out there was a funeral for a Republican activist this week. More on that later -- but add to the fact that I never finished mourning for my dad, and it became somewhat overwhelming.

After my Dad died, I have been in survival mode. Now that my family is in a good position, I can now focus on getting myself into a better job that relates to my interests. For the past two jobs, I've grabbed the first thing with detriment to my soul.

I am looking for a job in Los Angeles that deals in Politics or Policy (of course, with a Conservative or Republican bent) that pays over $40,000/year.

There are three clocks I am working against:

I) The Republican Encyclicals start after July 4th;
2) The Blog World Convention is on September 20; and
3) I am going to be in Washington DC the week of October 12 to promote the Republican and California Encyclicals.

And while I was away, the Valley was Google Bombed. What statement? The Wet Quintet. Why? I'd like to know.

If you can help with either the job hunt or the answer to the Google Bomb, email me. Thanks.


socialize it

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:49 AM PDT

    Well, JSF, I hope you get everything in order...

    We'll have to talk about the Google bomg, thing.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...