Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Welcome. Music. Davros.

Please join in the Valley of the Shadow Annual Fundraiser. We are raising $7,700. Please hit the Tip Jar here to contribute. Thank you
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a while since I introduced some New Bloggers (and re-introduced some favorites) to the Valley. There are a lot of California Bloggers here, so thanks to Jonathan Winquist, Music Director of the Valley and Guitarist for the Trophy Wive$, he recommended some Beach Boys.

Enjoy the tunes? Let's meet some Bloggers!

A) Professor Donald Douglas is a Southern California Blogger, who, like me, is a convert to Conservatism; Also, like me, is a believer in Wilsonianism. His Blog is called American Power. I knew Professor Douglas from his earlier Blog, and in his new Blog, was attacked by the Village Voice. Professor Douglas also plays the role of a William Buckley by going after the (few) racists in the Conservative Blogger camp. DD, I need to speak to you offline. Please email me.

B) Debbie Schlussel is a Detroit Blogger whose focus is on American racism (no matter what color or party), movies and Conservative Politics. She is also a Campaign Consultant and Columnist. She speaks on Fox News, writes for the Jerusalem Post and New York Post. She has worked in the realms of Politics and Policy. Whatever she Blogs about, you can take to the bank.

C) Michael John's Freedom and Prosperity Blog is another of the greats. He worked as a speechwriter for a President and also met President Nixon (as you can see on his Blog). He has his own radio show and is based in Arizona. Whereas, I would like to work for a future Republican White House Chief of Staff's office, Mr. Johns has already been within the world of the 66 acres. Read and stay updated.

D) The Adventures of Aaron Proctor is the first of two Pasadena Bloggers. In his Wikipedia entry, Mr. Proctor is a former Wrestler who ran for Mayor of Pasadena. He is young, so his Political future is still open. Also, he knows of Goth clubs in L.A., so I am not the only Conservative Republican Goth clubber. Mr. Proctor, check out the California Encyclicals in the Valley, they are valid on taking back the state.

E) Pasadena Closet Conservative is a myserious Pasadena Blogger. Read his Blog and figure out who he is.

And of course, let us not forget my friends Blogs (which DD is a part of):

1) Aurora of the Midnight Sun is an Australian version of Pamela Atlas. She is a teacher and a Galilean in thought and deed. For the US Conservatives, her Blog is leading the way against a Liberal Government; Something that can be cited as an example of what to do here. Read and learn.

2) Chessnovice has a smart and Erudite Blog. Again, read and enjoy.

3) Jason, friend, musician and filmmaker and resident of the Liberal snarkiness side of the Blogosphere, has a Blog called Washington Interns Gone Bad. The title is based on a movie he wrote and filmed. Jason challenges my views, and makes my arguments stronger. Occasionally, in our debates, he proves my points. A former upstate new Yorker (like Jonathan Winquist) who lives in Northern California by way of DC.

4) Malcot is an old friend from Washington, DC, living temporarily in Michigan. Her Blog is personal, spiritual and politcal. Read and enjoy.

And for all the British readers (and knowledgeable American ones): Meet Doctor Who's famous enemy, Davros. I will compare a living politician to him soon (as I did Harold Saxon to Senator Clinton), you can guess, but I suggest keep reading the Valley. By the way, start watching at 5:12:




socialize it

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:57 AM PDT

    Thank you so much for the link!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JSF, thanks for the shoutout. I've definitely given you advice for making your arguments stronger, but when are you going to take it?

    I am very familiar with Debbie Schlussel from her appearances on Howard Stern. My favorite stuff from her are the movie reviews where she stretches like a master yogi to find an evil liberal message in just about everything. As far as Stern's wack packers go, I'd put her somewhere between Wendy the Retard and Eric the Midget on the scale of obnoxiously entertaining. As far as other right wing bloggers, she's as much of an extremist as Aurora, but far more entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:58 AM PDT

    Thanks JSF!!

    I'm going to check some of your links this afternoon. I'm getting ready for work, but I look forward to talking to you.

    Donald

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:00 PM PDT

    Thank you for the kind words.

    1. I loooove Doctor Who. I'm a Whovian through and through. My favorite is the 5th Doctor (Peter Davison) although I love the 3rd (Pertwee) as well...the new 10th Doctor is great, too.

    2. I don't really go to the clubs anymore...kinda got sick of that scene...was kinda pissed when nobody supported my politics..the whole apathetic thing really got old with me real quick.

    3. This is a great blog..thank you so much for making me a part of it and for all the nice things.

    4. Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...