Sunday, May 28, 2006

Notes from a weekend

The reason I haven't been posting is because:

A) I am having trouble with my Site Meter.

B) Also, I am writing lengthy essays that will be translated to the Blog, but I need to learn how to hide the whole essay (they're long, they're lengthy and they'll take up most of the Blog when published). By the way, these essays are on predictions for the 2006 and 2008 elections. Stick around for the Blog this summer and you will know more then the New York Times or LA Times.

C) I am learning how to add a picture to the header. Then, I will try to offer items from The Valley of the Shadow for sale for the fall.

D) It's Memorial Day. Please remember our Soldiers with these charities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...