Thursday, March 23, 2006

News from Everywhere -- Act One (The Job Hunt)

I have applied to a few different places around Los Angeles. Also, this week was the Careerbuilder job fair in Los Angeles. I sent my Resume out to UPS as well. Also, a friend back East in DC is helping find me work in that small city.

Will the Valley of the Shadow move East? If a job opens up back there. If anyone has a job offering in Los Angeles, contact me. As you can see, I can do writing and research. If you have any q's, email me.

That's the first act. Welcome to Intermission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Valley! Please comment about the post and keep to the subject.

There is only one person (JSF) keeping track of comments, so as long as what you write is civil and close to the purpose of the post, you will see it.

Keep this in mind: Politics should not be Personal; then you have a place here.

Write! History will remember your words!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...